TCX INFINITY EVO GORE-TEX
When we were looking for riding boots for a round-the-world adventure, we were looking for something we will be wearing almost every day at all the different weather conditions, on and off the bike.
We chose TCX INFINITY EVO GORE-TEX which were newly released at the time, because:
- we wanted a bit more protection than the light touring boots can provide
- we avoided the bulky plastic off-road boots
- we trust Gore-Tex and it sure does it's job of keeping our feet dry in hot, but sometimes VERY WET tropical climates
- the boots felt very comfortable from the moment we tried them on and continue feeling great on our feet after more than 20 000 kilometers of riding in them (sometimes wearing them for more than 12 hours a day)
- The Michelin rubber sole which first looked like a fun way of advertising, really proved to be non-slippery on all kinds of ground!
More information about these boots on BIKESHOP.LT